Subaru College Graduate Program at Subaru of Claremont - Serving College Grads From the Keene, NH, Brattleboro & Norwich VT Area
The Subaru College Graduate Program is currently available at Subaru of Claremont!
If you're a recent 2014 or soon to be 2015 College Graduate in the Keene, NH, Brattleboro, or Norwich VT area, visit Subaru of Claremont today and get a special offer on a new 2015 Subaru! We have an exciting and revolutionary auto purchasing program EXCLUSIVELY for recent college graduates. Our Subaru Grad Program not only gives you complete access to all of the greatest all wheel drive vehicles on the entire Planet Earth, but this program lets you get the Subaru financing in your name, and at a special low interest rate. Having a reliable AWD vehicle is the best way to get you through the New England winter, back and forth when you drive home for the holidays, or to the airport for spring break! And financing a new Subaru in your own name maintaining good on-time payments is a great way for you to help you build credit.
Who is eligible for the Subaru Grad Program?
- Any Applicant college student who will be graduating within 6 months or who graduated up to 12 mo. from date of submission of application with a bachelor's, master's or associate degree from a 2 or 4-year college, graduate school (including Doctorate), nursing school or trade school accredited in the U.S.
- Applicant must provide proof of graduation, either a copy of diploma or current transcript for the student who will be graduating within the next 6 months. Must provide contact number for school's registrar.
- Individual applications only.
- No derogatory credit history, past or present.
- Program eligibility is subject to Subaru Motor Finance's review of documentation and verification before funding; additional documentation may be required.
What vehicles are eligible?
Any new 2014 or 2015 Subaru model. The maximum amount that will be financed is $25,000.
Are there income or employment requirements?
Each applicant is required to have proof of income and employment. If your employment has not yet begun, we require you provide a letter from your future employer showing an employment start date that must be within 90 days of the current date, salary, and verbal verification from the current or future employer.
How can I learn more?
Fill out the inquiry form on this page and just ask! One of our financing specialist will get back to you either by email or phone. You can call us any time at 1-888-690-1261 to speak confidentially with one of our financing representatives.