Ever since I founded Subaru of Claremont over 20 years ago, I have always stressed to my employees the importance of ethics and professionalism. It is our duty to our customers.
As a member of the National Automobile Dealers Association, Subaru of Claremont subscribes to the following principles and standards. Implicit in this Code is the requirement that NADA members comply fully with all federal, state, and local laws governing their businesses.
We pledge to:
- Operate this business in accord with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Treat each customer in a fair, open, and honest manner, and fully comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination.
- Meet the transportation needs of our customers in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Represent our products clearly and factually, standing fully behind our warranties, direct and implied, and in all other ways justifying the customer's respect and confidence.
- Advertise our products in a positive, factual, and informative manner.
- Detail charges to assist our customers in understanding repair work and provide written estimates of any service work to be performed, upon request, or as required by law.
- Resolve customer concerns promptly and courteously.
- Put our promises in writing and stand behind them.
This pledge is our promise to you, our customers.
Peter R. Mans