11 Reasons to Service Your Vehicle at Subaru of Claremont
At Subaru of Claremont, relationships mean something. We strive to develop a lifetime personal relationship with our customers based on honesty, trust, and value. This means that every time that you entrust us with your vehicle, you will receive the best pricing possible on the highest quality of work.
If you should ever have a suggestion that you think will improve your service experience at Subaru of Claremont, please do not hesitate to let me know.
- Subaru Factory Trained & Certified Technicians: This means your vehicle will be diagnosed and fixed right the first time. We also have the most in-stock parts available for your vehicle. If we don't have the part in stock, all orders received Monday through Friday before 11AM will be received on the next business day.
- Specialized Technicians: No matter what the problem, we have a specialist to handle it, saving you both time and money.
- Competitive Pricing for Parts & Labor: Trained technicians ensure the work is completed efficiently using only competitive priced, genuine Subaru parts.
- Training: Subaru requires our technicians and Service Advisors be trained in all aspects of your vehicle's maintenance needs. We know what needs to be done and tell you about it to ensure your vehicle remains reliable and brings you the most money at trade-in-time.
- Electronic Vehicle History: An electronic and hard copy of the detailed vehicle history is kept for all work that is done on your vehicle. This ensures all warranty, maintenance, repair, and recall work is fully documented. Detailed records are kept available for you at any time. With detailed records of all maintenance and work performed, your vehicle will command the highest dollar available at the time of resale. Also, you can enroll in FREE Subaru Programs, available through our Service Department, that will provide you with all of this information through the web.
- Most Update-to-Date Service Equipment: All of our service equipment used to service your vehicle is some of the industry's newest and most cutting-edge products. Nearly all equipment has been upgraded in the last 2 years with factory recommended maintenance. To learn more about the equipment used on your vehicle, visit our Service Equipment Page .
- Factory Vehicle Update Programs: At no charge, we will check our Subaru database every time your vehicle is in for service to determine if any product improvement programs are available and will perform them free as required. We will check for any open safety recalls that will be performed at no charge to you.
- Shuttle Service & Loaner Vehicles: Available to all service customers, getting you to and from home or work while your vehicle is being looked after.
- Convenient Hours: With service available from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday and Saturday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, you have a wide choice of times to arrange for servicing. You can also schedule an online service appointment for your vehicle that will save you a phone call.
- Genuine Subaru Parts & Accessories: This ensures a proper fit and finish, so your vehicle performs to factory specifications. Subaru parts & accessories installed by Subaru of Claremont Subaru are warranted for 1 Year/Unlimited mileage.
- Guaranteed Labor: Work at Subaru of Claremont is warranted for 1 Year/ Unlimited mileage, with the exception of wear items.